Ocean Master Marine is pleased to announce significant upgrades to its legendary 31′ center console sport fishing boat. Design changes to the running bottom result in noteworthy improvements in acceleration, top speed and fuel economy. Additionally, a flat deck replacing the raised front deck becomes an option in the 2017 Tournament Model.
Lifting rails have been added to the hull design to improve maneuverability, supply greater stability and enhanced performance.
- Lifting rails on the V-Pad
- 2 lifting rails inset aft
The Ocean Master 31 cruises at 34mph with one engine tilted out of the water. The engines tested were 2 Evinrude E-TEC G2 300hp engines. Under normal conditions cruising at 30mph has a 2.14 miles per gallon. Top speed is 53mph.
- Range 600miles at 30mph
- 20 layers of handlaid fiberglass
- full-height, all-fiberglass
- $219,000 for turn-key 31 with twin 300hp engines
- Ocean Master doesn’t believe in gimmicky materials or untested construction methods. It designs and builds its boats with a very simple goal: to get customers to the fish and safely home in the worst conditions imaginable.
- Contact Ocean Master, 8751 SW Old Kansas Ave, Stuart, FL 34997. 772-210-2554; email@example.com; oceanmasterboats.