Comment are off
Student debt is a real problem
Take the bull by the horns and work to get rid of it.
- Pay more than the minimum. Check with your lender to make sure overpayments are applied to principal.
- Don’t sign for a loan or a loan consolidation without reading the fine print.
- Don’t pay off loans with a credit card, because the rates are much higher. Even low promotional rates will go sky high after the promtional period ends.
- Give yourself a time schedule to get debt free.
- Live a frugal life like you were still in school. Put off luxuries that you couldn’t afford in school , until you have reduced your debt.